Townhouse in Limassol

DESCRIPTION

  • Цена 1000
  • Property ID 002
  • Location Limassol
  • Property Type Apartments
  • Bedrooms 3
  • Sleeping places 6
  • Bathrooms 3
  • WC 1
  • Pool Communal

Townhouse- villa is located in a small enclosed area of ​​the complex with a gate that leads to the sea and electric gates. In the common area of ​​the complex there is a swimming pool (200 -300 m). The house has 3 bedrooms, 2 upstairs and 2 beds in each one, with one bathroom (double sink, toilet and bathtub) on the ground floor there is a sofa and bathroom with shower and separate toilet. House equipped with pantry, closets, folding bed, there is one bed for a child (folding  version), high chairs for eating and lots of pots) ladder is equipped with safety railings  for children, steps have anti-slip tape. The house has 3 TV’s. The kitchen is equipped with everything necessary. Washing machine, induction cooker, oven AEG, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave oven, toaster, as well as any other necessary equipment is on demand. Crockery, quilts, blankets, pillows, bed linen, bathrobes and towels. Vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, etc. Home and appliances are in use for 2 years. Leading filters, alarm, Russian TV DVD. Area of ​​the house is about 100m, covered porch area of ​​approximately 40m. Neighbors on one side they are there once a year for 5 days and are fenced off . Marble floor on the ground floor, first floor covered from heat with tall trees. Waterproofing of the basement and roof treated foundations and walls from the mold. Closed area with two-meter fence. Garden. Balconies with roofs from the sun and sea view. Blinds, aircon,  fan heaters Pergale on two verandas. There is wooden shower outside. Half of the furniture and appliances in the house are new. Plumbing, doors, cabinets have been replaced.

ADDITIONALLY

  • Distance to the sea20 m
  • Parking1
  • Crib O/R
  • Highchair O/R
Nearby:

Distance to the town 10 km. Located 50 meters from the LE MEREDIEN and 500m from ST. RAFAEL there is 20 meters to the sea. There is a small equipped beach, little shop 300m. Large grocery store- 1 km. Near the complex there aare restaurants and cafes 5-10 min walk.

FEATURES

  • Iron
  • Kettle
  • Plasma TV
  • Russian TV
  • Internet
  • Air Conditioners
  • Central heating
  • Washer
  • Dishwasher
  • Microwave
  • Fridge

ADDITIONAL FEES

Water by the meter €1.6 per ton, electricity by the meter - €0.42 1 kW, WI - FI Internet access (high-speed) – €40 per month, additional cleaning – €30 per day.

Attention:

The owners reserve the right to arrange mandatory cleaning at the expense of tenants, in case if cleanliness and diligent attitude to real estate is not kept – in particular, cleaning inside the villa and or on its territory. Payment will be automatically deducted from the deposit.

MANDATORY DEPOSIT

When renting for 1 month - deposit will be held in the amount of €800; when renting for 2 months - a deposit will be held in the amount of €500 per month. When renting for 3 months or more the deposit will be held in the amount of €400 per month. Upon arrival of the tenant deposit is required and will be held until the end of the rental period. In case of the absence of the damage, as well as full payment of all accounts, the deposit will be returned to the full extent.

BOOKING

In order to book a villa or townhouse payment in advance is required in accordance with the rental agreement. Advance payment of 30% for the whole rental period needs to be made upon signing of the rental agreement. Remaining 70% shall be made 1 month prior to the declared time of booking.

VIEW ON MAP

MAKE A BOOKING

Fill out all required fields to send a message. Please don´t spam, thank you!