This villa is ideal for family vacation. It is tastefully furnished, fully air conditioned, has a beautiful garden it has its own individual pool with dimensions 8x4 meters. The living has corner sofa and coffee table. There is a large TV with satellite channels (including Russian) and a DVD player. Wi-Fi internet available for your convenience.
Open plan kitchen equipped with everything you need, including cooktop, oven, fridge and a freezer, kettle, washing machine and dishwasher, as well as dishes and utensils. The dining area has a table for 6 people. Sliding doors lead to the terrace, with a gazebo and bar for outdoor dining, garden furniture (tables, sofas, chairs), barbecue.
The villa has four bedrooms, two on the ground floor next to the powder room. Two bedrooms on the second floor and one bathroom with shower, bidet, toilet and wash basin. The master bedroom on the second floor has a large double bed, dressing table. The second bedroom has a double bed and the third bedroom has a double bed, bedside tables. All bedrooms are equipped with spacious wardrobes. Bed linen and towels are also available.
The villa is located in a popular area of Dhekelia, only 2 minute walk to the sea. The complex, which houses the property, is gated community complex - "only for residents' entry and exit is possible only via special console and resident key card. Complex has a playground for children with swings and slides. There is sandy beach, with good and not deep entrance in to the sea. In the walking distance - restaurants, cafes, convenience stores, pharmacies, banks, hotels. To the center of Larnaca is about 10-15 minutes. Larnaca Airport - 12km.
Cost per night: from 16th of January – 28th of February €180; March - April €225; May - October – €250; November - 15 January €210
Water by the meter €1.6 per ton, electricity by the meter €0.25 1 kW, additional cleaning €30 per day.
In order to book a villa payment in advance is required in accordance with the rental agreement. Advance payment of 35% for the whole rental period needs to be made upon signing of the rental agreement. Remaining 65% shall be made 1 month prior to the declared time of booking.
When renting for 1 month - deposit will be held in the amount of €800; when renting for 2 months - a deposit will be held in the amount of €500 per month. When renting for 3 months or more the deposit will be held in the amount of €400 per month. Upon arrival of the tenant deposit is required and will be held until the end of the rental period. In case of the absence of the damage, as well as full payment of all accounts, the deposit will be returned to the full extent.
In order to book a villa payment in advance is required in accordance with the rental agreement. Advance payment of 35% for the whole rental period needs to be made upon signing of the rental agreement. Remaining 65% shall be made 45 days prior to the declared time of booking.
Fill out all required fields to send a message. Please don´t spam, thank you!