This wonderful villa in classic style is perfect for a family holiday. It is tastefully furnished, fully air conditioned, has a beautiful garden and private pool. The living room has with two leather sofas and armchairs, there is a large TV with satellite channels (including Russian). It also features - Wi-Fi internet.
Open plan kitchen equipped with everything you need, including cooktop, oven, fridge and a freezer, kettle, washing machine and dishwasher, as well as dishes and utensils. The dining area has a table for 6 people. Sliding doors lead to the terrace, with a bar for outdoor dining, garden furniture (tables, sofas, chairs), barbecue. Pool size 8x4 meters.
The villa has three bedrooms and three bathrooms on the first floor. One next to the powder room. Two bedrooms on the second floor and two bathrooms. In the living room there is a fireplace. The master bedroom has large double bed, dressing table and chest of drawers. The second bedroom has a queen-size bed and the third bedroom - two large twin beds.
All bedrooms are equipped with spacious wardrobes. The master bathroom has a bath, shower and toilet. Bed linen, bath towels and beach towels are available.
The villa is located in a new complex of villas in the popular area of Dhekelia. Sandy beach with a convenient entrance for children is just 100 meters from the villa. In the walking distance there are restaurants, cafes, convenience stores, pharmacies, banks, hotels. To the center of Larnaca is about 10-15 minutes by car. Larnaca Airport - 12km. There is good choice of Russian goods at the nearest mini market. Bowling is located not far from the complex.
Cost per night: from 16th of January – 28th of February €150; March - April €250; May - October €280; November - 15 January€190
Water by the meter €1.6 per ton, electricity by the meter €0.25 1 kW, additional cleaning €30 per day.
The owners reserve the right to arrange mandatory cleaning at the expense of tenants, in case if cleanliness and diligent attitude to real estate is not kept – in particular, cleaning inside the villa and or on its territory. Payment will be automatically deducted from the deposit.
When renting for 1 month - deposit will be held in the amount of €800; when renting for 2 months - a deposit will be held in the amount of €500 per month. When renting for 3 months or more the deposit will be held in the amount of €400 per month. Upon arrival of the tenant deposit is required and will be held until the end of the rental period. In case of the absence of the damage, as well as full payment of all accounts, the deposit will be returned to the full extent.
In order to book a villa payment in advance is required in accordance with the rental agreement. Advance payment of 35% for the whole rental period needs to be made upon signing of the rental agreement. Remaining 65% shall be made 45 days prior to the declared time of booking.
Fill out all required fields to send a message. Please don´t spam, thank you!